7Shoe’s footwear are designed for comfort and durability. To ensure this, we recommend the following shoe care instructions.
1. Always polish your footwear on a regular basis.
2. We recommend using a cream based polish rather than liquid based.
3. Ensure you remove any dirt or dust with a cloth or soft brush before polishing.
4. Protect suede footwear with water and stain guard.
5. Clean and protect your shoes regularly using the correct & quality products.
6. If your shoes have a waxed leather upper, regularly use a leather conditioner to keep the leather supply.
7. Suede uppers will look their best when brushed with good selection of bushes and cleaning block.
8. Storing your footwear using a shoetree will help maintain their shape and can help prolong their life.
9. Allow wet footwear to dry naturally in a well ventilated area as this will prevent any damage. DO NOT dry your footwear using an artificial heat source or in direct sunlight as this will damage uppers and cause the leather to separate from the bonding.
10. Heavily dyed leather uppers are normally not color fast.
11. Alternate your footwear as this allows your uppers to dry and breathe.
12. Brand new leather soled footwear should never be worn in wet weather conditions, it is impacting to wear them on a dry day to allow a build up of grit on the soles, doing this will help protect the leather and extend the life of the footwear.
13. Always use a shoe horn when putting on your shoes. This saves the leather and extend the life of the footwear.
14. Never dry any footwear in direct sunlight.
As all feet are different, we recommend you take the time to be fitted professionally when making any footwear decisions.
By ensuring the right fit and regular shoe care, your footwear will maintain its comfort and durability.
Get Premium Website Themes
for your Desktop
Redirecting to Web Console in 3 secs